Member of Parliament of India of the Lok Sabha (House of People)
Supriya Sule is born to Pratibha and Sharadchandra Pawar, in Pune (Maharashtra) on 30th June 1969. She married Sadanand Sule and now is mother of 2 children; Revati (daughter) and Vijay (son). A Politician and Social Initiative Leader, Supriya Sule has wide-ranging interests in socio-cultural arena, especially in Paintings, Literature and Science
- State wide campaign against female foeticide.
- Maharashtra State Youth Policy formulation and implementation.
- Network for support, tanning, and empowerment of women Self Help Groups.
- Advocacy for women's safety.
- Quality Education for all.
- Rights of people with disability
- Dignity and rights of senior citizens
- Sustainable Development and conservation of environment.
Supriya Sule (Member of Parliament Committees)
- Committee on External Affairs
- Consultative Committee of Ministry of Rural Development
- Committee on empowerment of women
- Library Committee of Parliament of India
Member of Citizens Alliance Against Malnutrition
- Political Career
- Elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha the Member of the Maharashtra Assembly on 11 Sep. 2006.
- Elected in 15th Loksabha in general elections 2009 from Baramati Constituency
- Elected in 16th Loksabha in general elections 2014 from Baramati Constituency
- Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan, Mumbai Trustee
- Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan, Mumbai
- Nehru Centre, Mumbai
- National Association for the Blind (NAB)
- Vidya Pratishthaan, Baramati
- Pawar Public Charitable Trust