This agreement is in English (India).
Date of Last Revision: May 30, 2016
1.Privacy: Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use IndiaLeader to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information.
2.Sharing Your Content and Information
You are the owner all of the content [images, events, messages, etc.] you post on IndiaLeader, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings.
- For content that is protected by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with IndiaLeader (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless you’re content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you remove IP content, it is removed in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you know that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of IndiaLeader, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about IndiaLeader, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
: We do our best to keep IndiaLeader safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep IndiaLeader safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on IndiaLeader.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access IndiaLeader, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on IndiaLeader.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use IndiaLeader to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of IndiaLeader, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other IndiaLeader functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4.Registration and Account Security
: IndiaLeader users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on IndiaLeader, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
You will not create more than one personal account.
If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use IndiaLeader Page for such purposes.
You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
5.Protecting People's Rights
: We respect other people's privileges, and expect you to do the same.
You will not post content or take any action on IndiaLeader that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
We can remove any content or information you post on IndiaLeader if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on IndiaLeader.
You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. IndiaLeader offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
Your continued use of the IndiaLeader Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
7. Termination: If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of IndiaLeader to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
8. Disputes: You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement.
9. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on IndiaLeader, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages,
losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users'
actions on IndiaLeader and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on IndiaLeader. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene,
unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on IndiaLeader. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of IndiaLeader.
WE TRY TO KEEP INDIALEADER UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING INDIALEADER AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT INDIALEADER WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT INDIALEADER WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. INDIALEADER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Important: You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing IndiaLeader.